Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

DIY: Jewelry Cleaner

More from my DIY adventures. 

I may have gotten this idea from this DIY YouTube Video - How to Remove Tarnish from Silver Jewelry, not sure, but I don't use the suggested aluminum foil and my process is different.
 
 
DIY: Jewelry Cleaner
 

Ingredients:

Small glass jar or bowl
1/2 Cup hot water
1 Tspn Baking soda
Several shakes from salt shaker
 
 
Process:

Add ingredients to a small glass jar.
Stir well.
Add silver jewelry.
Stir occasionally after several minutes.
Wait a few minutes and stir again.
Check jewelry to see if they need to remain in the cleaning solution longer.
When ready, scoop out pieces and place in a cup of water.
Remove then dry and rub pieces with clean cloth.
Let items air dry before returning to storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.