Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Faux Cottage Cheese

The cottage cheese here is a bit different from what I am used to. It’s a bit watery and the cheese seems like bits of cheese rather than curds.

So, I thought, I could probably make a similar DIY cottage cheese.
 
I concocted a recipe and it worked.


Faux Cottage Cheese
(Inspired by: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-Cottage-Cheese)

 
Ingredients:

Queso panela or a soft, light cheese, diced
Milk, lactose-free
1/4 - 1/2 Tsp Salt
White Vinegar
 
 
Process: 
 
In a small covered frig container, add diced / sliced bits of the cheese.
Add a dollop of milk, enough so the cheese bits are swimming in the milk.
Next, add salt and and a dollop of white vinegar.
Stir mixture thoroughly and refrigerate,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.