Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, October 4, 2020

DIY: Easy Creamy Honey Mustard Dip

With guidance from the recipe below, I used an almost empty honey jar and made a creamy honey mustard dip.
 
 
DIY: Easy Creamy Honey Mustard Dip
(Adapted from: https://www.thespruceeats.com/mustard-mayo-dip-3056312)


Ingredients:

3 Heaping TBspns Mayo
1 Tspn yellow mustard
2 Tspns Honey
3 Tspns Dry Parsley flakes
3 Tspns Dry onion flakes
1-2 Drops Hot sauce
A pinch Tarragon powder
Ground black pepper, to taste
1/4 Capful of lime juice concentrate

Options: add Horseradish and / or Worcestershire sauce

Add ingredients into a jar and stir well to thoroughly mix the ingredients.

Refrigerate when not using the dip.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.