Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

DIY: Coffee Stain Remover

I thank the "Gentlemen's Gazette" YouTube Channel for this idea and many more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHzLckkSATI&feature=youtu.be

We all have our little pet peeves. One of mine is coffee in the morning. I struggled for months trying to figure how to make a cup of coffee without spillage. Sounds silly.

 I have almost nailed it. I, now, use a large commuter coffee cup with a screw on lid. But, if I did not screw the lid on in an exact manner, it would leak when I took a sip, so I have stained a lot of tops. I am more careful, now, so I usually do not have any spillage.

But, when I had a spill recently, I found the Gentlemen's Gazette's video on clothing stains and how to remove them.


Spray coffee stain with rubbing alcohol, blot with cloth, then hand wash garment.

I tried the advice for removing coffee stains and it worked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.