Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Monday, October 12, 2020

Freaking Frugal: A YouTube VideoLog of a Dumpster Diving Couple

Freakin Frugal: A Dumpster Diving Couple on YouTube

 
I started watching Mr. and Mrs. Freakin Frugal because I wanted to understand Dumpster Diving.

I have watched a lot of their videos at:
 
They are genuine, funny, and offer great ideas and information.
 
Mrs. Freakin Frugal is the video producer, Mr. Freakin Frugal, her partner, offers a different perspective.
 
I enjoy their exchanges, it's so Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. But, I do appreciate his focus on tools and machinery because he gets some good dumpster finds, Mrs. Frugal might miss. Plus, he is adorable.
 
Mrs. Frugal not only offers videos on their dumpster diving and Curbside Treasures adventures as well as a discussion about their finds, she offers cooking tips, recipes and other perspectives on how they use their finds.
 
I would love to know more about their donation efforts and how they are planning for their future.
 
Below are just two links to the Freakin Frugal videos:
 
This one is more of an intro video where Mrs. F talks about herself, her family and her approach to making videos and more:
 
An example of Mr. and Mrs. Freakin Frugal dumpster diving:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.