Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Friday, September 25, 2020

DIY: Crafts - Uh oh, Phase - Projects on Hold - Cardboard Earrings

DIY: Crafts - Uh oh Phase - Projects on Hold - Cardboard Earrings

While crafting, The Use What You Have approach was working great, then I fell in love with cardboard earrings and I didn't have jump rings and my skills to twist wire into jump rings wasn't working, so the potential cardboard earrings pile began to grow because I don’t think going out for jump rings is worth risking lives especially since I live in a hot zone and craft stores don’t deliver.

I am obsessed with cardboard earrings.

“Obsession - a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling - broadly : compelling motivation....”
—Miriam Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/obsession

I found that postcards, greeting cards, scrap paper, photographs, maps, bookmarks, business cards, and even carry-out container stickers can be used to make cardboard earring designs.





So, if you see me staring at something, I am probably wondering if it could be used as a cardboard earring design.

Fabrics and yarn aren’t on the agenda, yet.

But, I have a secondary obsession, making cardboard stained glass earrings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.