Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Microwave: Mug O'Fettuccine

I had two remaining circles of spinach Fettuccine, so I decided to try to adapt a WW recipe to a mug recipe and after a second try, this recipe came out fairly well.

I had issues trying to boil the noodles, so I had to microwave the noodles one minute at a time. In my microwave, 2 minutes brings most liquids to a boil.

 

Microwave: Mug O’Fettuccine
(Adapted from: http://www.ww-recipes.net/2019/01/weightwatchers-)

 

Ingredients:

1 circle of Fettuccine
1 dab olive oil
Ground black pepper
3 TBspns canned mixed vegetables, drained
1-2 TBspns LO cooked chicken, diced
A dribble of Italian dressing
 

 

 Process:

Add circle of Fettuccine to mug.
Fill mug 3/4 with water.
Microwave in high 1-2 minutes at a time, depending on your microwave’s wattage.
Remove.
Add canned vegs.
Stir.
Fill mug 3/4 with water.
Add ground black pepper.
Stir.
Microwave 1-3 minutes in high.
Remove.
Drain, if necessary.
Add LO cooked chicken.
Stir well.
Add dressing.
Stir well.
Top with parm cheese.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.