Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mug O'Hot Banana

I follow a few recipe websites, regularly.

Jack Monroe's Cooking on a Bootstrap is one of them.

When I saw Jack's Hot Banana Pot recipe, I laughed. What a simple and delightful recipe.

This recipe solved my problem of an excess of overripe bananas. I have several containers of overripe bananas in my freezer. I keep thinking I would use them in a mug cake or a frozen yogurt dessert but somehow that has not happened.

So, after seeing Jack's recipe, I grabbed one of the containers, put the frozen banana into a mug and popped it into the microwave. Then, I microwaved it on high for one minute.

When it was done, I sprinkled a little cinnamon on top and called it Mug O'Hot Banana.

So happy to have a delightful way to use my over-ripe bananas! Thanks, Jack.

Jack Monroe's Hot Banana Pot
https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2019/03/16/hot-banana-pot-recipe/

#GERD-Friendly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.