Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Friday, May 31, 2019

Toaster Oven: My First Baked Hard Boiled Egg Toast Topping

A landmark achievement!

I made my First Baked Hard Boiled Egg Toast Topping.


There were many reasons why I bought a Toaster / Convection Oven (TCO), one was because my hotplate can not boil water, so I couldn't make hard-boiled eggs, a favorite menu item.

When I read that one could make hard-boiled eggs in a toaster oven, I got excited.

The purchase of the TCO was a bit much for me. Plus, it has thrown my whole cooking, shopping routine into a tizzy.

So, inch by inch, recipe by recipe, test by test, I will expand my menu choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.