Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

DIY Everything Bagel Seasoning Variation

It is common for me not to have everything a recipe calls for, so, I am learning to make substitutions. In the case of this recipe, it called for poppy seeds which I did not have, so I used Chia seeds. The Chia seeds added texture but not much flavor. 
 
This recipe makes enough seasoning for four bagels. 
 
 
DIY Everything Bagel Seasoning Variation



Ingredients: 
 
1 Tspn each of:
Chia Seeds
Crushed sesame seeds
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Rock salt with Macha (Macha is optional) 
 
 
Process: 
 
Put ingredients in a jar with a lid. Shake contents rigorously to mix.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.