Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Monday, May 27, 2019

DIY Tartar Sauce with Capers

DIY Tartar Sauce with Capers
(Adapted from: https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/homemade_tartar_sauce/)


Ingredients:

3 Heaping TBspns of Mayo
2 TBspns Pickle Relish, drained
1 Tspn capers, drained
1 Tspn yellow mustard
2 Tspns onion powder
1 capful lime juice
3 dashes of hot sauce
Ground black pepper to taste



Process:

Add ingredients to a container with a lid.
Stir thoroughly until sauce is smooth.
Cover container, place in refrigerator.

While I did not care for the taste of the Tartar Sauce, straight, it tasted well with Baked Salmon Balls, (see blog for recipe).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.