Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Friday, May 24, 2019

A New Toaster / Convection Oven

A New Toaster / Convection Oven

Ok, I went and bought an Oster Toaster / Convection Oven ($1,369.00 MX).



Whew, once I bought it, I had no idea what ingredients to buy for any recipe.

But, my pattern is I have to study many recipes before I decide what to make. Then, I have to determine if I have the necessary ingredients or if I have to go get them.

I am overwhelmed. But, I am looking forward to baking since I do not have an oven.

I am proud of the recipes I have made using just a hot plate, skillet, pot and microwave with one or two microwaveable dishes.

I have no idea whether this is a frugal purchase, meaning will it pay off over time? Will I save money making more recipes?

We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.