Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Peanut Butter, Cream & Grape Juice Popsicles

I found something to do with my failed Whipped Topping.

After successfully making Peanut Butter and Yogurt Popsicles, I got the idea to use that failed topping and make peanut butter & cream popsicles. Then, I got the idea to add grape juice.

Ingredients:
These are approximate estimates.

2 Tblspns Creamy peanut butter
2 cups cream or milk
1/3 cup grape juice

Process:
In a bowl, mix the ingredients. Mash peanut butter with a spoon against the edge of the bowl to mix it with the milk and juice. Continue to stir until mixture is fairly smooth.

The mixture will be like a soup.

Pour mixture into popsicle tray. Insert popsicle sticks or handles, or pour mixture into several small freezer containers with lids.

Freeze for 6-8 hours.

While these popsicles taste good, in the future, I think I will reduce the amount of cream and increase the amount of grape juice. Also, I will probably experiment with other mixtures and flavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.