Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, January 21, 2021

DIY: Spice Drawer

During my marathon weeks of researching and making DIY projects based on YouTube, I am thrilled with many of my completed projects.
 
In particular, I am happy with my new spice drawer.
 
You can find the idea for the spice drawer in this Mega video : https://youtu.be/wTbyIaGvntw.
 
Basically, gather some sturdy waste cardboard longer than the height of a large spice bottle, long enough to fold and wide enough to fit the drawer. Measure the width of the drawer you wish to convert to a spice drawer. Cut the cardboard to fit. Fold top of the cardboard twice to create a "lift/slant" to give height to the rack. Do the same with additional pieces of waste cardboard for the number of racks you want for the drawer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.