Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

My First DIY T-Shirt Conversion - A Bubble Skirt

Ok, I had avoided the DIY YouTube videos.

 But, with a lot of time on my hands, I decided to tackle some projects I had on my To Do List #Z, the one with all the projects I never got around to.

 I have a few favorite t-shirts I had wanted to make into pillows, so since I am not crafty, I needed guidance. I did a search for t-shirt pillow on YouTube and wow! there were a lot of creative videos to choose from.

 I viewed several videos and choose a few and sorta combined the ideas to make a pillow.

 The pillow conversion was going to take some time, so I investigated some other t-shirt conversion videos to get more ideas.

Some of the other t-shirt conversions were easier. I mean so easy, you didn't even need to do any sewing. I decided to try a few.

 This video, FashionByAlly:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLigeXKH5I0&feature=youtu.be

 is amazing. I could make a skirt without any sewing, so I did.

 

 

I used a large t-shirt.

 As with all things, I forgot to take a picture of the t-shirt or any of the steps.

I did not begin to save the videos with ref notes regarding what I made using the videos. So, my next DIY YouTube projects will be more informative.

 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.