Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

DIY: T-Shirt Conversion - Grocery Bag

One of my favorite grocery bags was made of a stretchy cotton. So, when I saw videos about making grocery bags out of t-shirts, I jumped in.

I credit FashionbyAli's videos, again. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUEYYJcRNeI&feature=youtu.be)

 I used her ideas and ideas from other videos and made my own version. It required just a bit of hand sewing. All I did was hem the bottom of the t-shirt (inside out).

You will see me say, I am not crafty, often, because I am not. But, I do find the creative ideas of others inspiring.

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.