Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

DIY: Garbage Bag Dispenser

Rolling along, got the idea from this video:

https://youtu.be/UPs-jBdYKPU 

I used an empty wax paper dispenser and taped over the “saw” edge. 

Then, I tried to determine where make the cuts in the back of the box by eyeballing it. I made the cuts, then after marking the top of the box to indicate where the holes were, I used the box to determine where to affix the hooks. 

Unfortunately, I had to glue the hooks to the wall, after affixing the adhesive backs alone, they fell off the wall in a few minutes. 

Glued the hooks and waited an hour then hung the box. 

Got to be gentle with the box when I pull out a bag.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.