Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 15, 2020

DIY: Bag Closure Clasp

When you shop these days, in my experience, and you find an item you like, you stock up because the item may not be restocked in the future.

I had bought a few bag closure clasps and really liked them. I do use them but they are too long for some bags and I had not seen any more bag closure clasps in the stores.

So when I saw a plastic straw bag closure clasp hack in a DIY Crafts/Hack YouTube video, I decided to give it a try.

I get a lot of ideas from "5 minute Crafts" videos, this idea may have come from one of their videos.

Basically, you slice the straw open by cutting one side.

Then, you fold the bag closed and slide the slit straw over the fold and store the package.

Because I was using a small straw, I struggled a bit sliding the straw into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.