Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Leftovers: Microwave Hot Chicken, Rice and Spinach

This is one of my favorite dishes using leftover chicken.

This makes one serving.


Leftovers: Microwave Hot Chicken, Rice and Spinach


Ingredients:

Cooked Rice
Cooked chicken, diced
Frozen Spinach
Mayo


Process:

Take a bowl, add a few tablespoons of cooked rice.
Add a few tablespoons of cooked chicken.
Add a dessert bowel of frozen spinach.
Add 1 tablespoon of Mayo.
Stir ingredients thoroughly.
Place bowl in microwave. Cover.
Microwave on high for two minutes.

Stir prior to serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.