While I did research some time ago, I can't refer you to any particular website for more information.
But, this was my take away -- DIY Facial:
Mask = a dab Olive Oil
Wash = about 1/4 cup Milk
Astringent = about 1/4 cup Grape Juice
mild soap bar or liquid
Pour a small amount of grape juice and milk into separate small bowls.
- Pour a dab of olive oil onto a fresh tissue.
- Wipe olive oil on face with tissue. Spread oil over forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and out to the ears etc. Leave on face for 10 minutes.
- Use a tissue to wipe off oil.
- Dip fresh tissue into milk. Wipe face with milk.
- Dip fresh tissue into grape juice. Wipe face with grape juice.
- Wash face with mild soap and water.
Updated: 4/25/15 The correct order is: Mask, Wash, Astringent.