Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Condiments: Chipolte Sauce and more

Two condiments I have tried recently:


Mayonesea con Chile Chipolte



Ingredientes:

Soy oil, egg yolk, vinegar, agua, sugar, salt, mustard, lime juice concentrate and spices (chile chipolte en adobo: agua, tomato paste, vinegar, salt, onions, chile, sugar, soy oil, and spices)



Maggi
Cocktail Sauce or Mexican Bitters



Ingredientes:

Aqua, hydrodized soy and vegetable oil, vinegar, manzana, citric acid, piloncillo, azcar, sal yodada, pure de tamarindo, artificial flavors, maltodextrina, carmel coloring clase IV, benzoato de sodio, condimentos y glutamato monosodico, contiente soya, sulfitos, y gluten de trigo (or basically - water, oil, vinegar, apple juice, citric acid, sugar, salt, tamarindo juice)


I use Mayonesea con Chile Chipolte often, in small doses. It has a kick.

I tried the Maggi Cocktail Sauce in a few Mocktails, it's ok but I might be better off making my own "Bitters."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.