Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Afredo Pasta -- Nora's Recipe

This recipe is from a young, talented, creative baker, Nora. You can find her bakery at: https://www.facebook.com/norasbakery/

I met Nora at Starbucks on Paseo de Montejo, when I mentioned I could not cook, she was eager to help me learn how to cook an easy recipe, Alfredo Pasta.


Alfred Pasta
from: Nora the Baker


Ingredients:

8 oz Fettuccine pasta
2 Liters Agua
poco aceite
1/2 Cebolla
Mantequilla
Media Crema
100 gr de parmesano
10 camarones pelados
2 dientes de ajo finamente picados
poco romero
150 ml Vino blanco
1/2 taza perejil picado
sal


Process:

Cocer la pasta en dos litros de agua, add sal, aceite y romeo hasta que este cocinda y suave.

En un sarten con un poco de manteqilla echar ajo y cebolla, luego el perejil y los camarones hasta que eren rojos.

Agregar crema, vino blanco y queso parmesano. Mezclar con la pasta. Cocida y listo!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.