Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Crazy Salad: Canned Chicken, Apples, Carrots and Radishes

I was looking for recipes that used radishes. I found several and gave this one a try.
 
It turned out to be a hardy, filling salad.
 
 
Crazy Salad: Canned Chicken, Apples, Carrots, and Radishes
 

Ingredients:

2-3 TBspns Canned or Cooked Chicken, diced
1-2 TBspns DIY Dressing (see below) or just Mayo
1-3 Shakes Onion flakes
 2 Medium-Small Radishes, sliced
1-3 Baby Carrots, sliced
1/4 Apple, diced

DIY Dressing:

2-3 TBspns DIY sour cream
1-2 Tspns mayonnaise
S/P to taste
 

Process:

Add chicken to a salad bowl.
Add dressing.
Add onion flakes.
Stir to mix well.
Add radishes, carrots, apple slices.
Mix to combine.
Add more dressing, if desired.
 
 
#GERD-friendly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.