Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, April 19, 2020

A Frugal Cup of Coffee

I have some ground coffee. I have a French Press but I only wanted to make one cup of coffee.

The ground coffee I have has a weak flavor, so what I did was use a tea-spoon (meant for loose tea) and grabbed a tea-spoon full of ground coffee, placed it in a cup and added boiling water.

Then, I stirred it and pulled the spoon out to let it drip and then stirred it some more etc.

Then, I added 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee, stirred and got a good cup of coffee. Used the same grounds twice for another cup.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.