Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Anchovy Butter

Anchovy Butter is featured in several recipes on this blog.


Anchovy Butter
(Adapted from: https://www.thespruceeats.com/anchovy-butter-recipe-995327) 


Ingredients:

1 tin of anchovies, drained
1/2 Cup butter


Process:

Add anchovies to a container with a lid.
Add 1/2 Cup butter.
With a spoon, mix, smash and cream the butter and anchovies together until they are thoroughly combined and the anchovies are in tiny pieces.


#GERD-friendly, I find this anchovy butter useful in place of garlic butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.