Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Creme of Coconut Spritzer


Thanks to a gift of a manual carbonated water maker from a lovely relative. I have enjoyed various juice spritzers.

Actually, I make a spritzer out of just about anything including tea. So, this time I tried a dollop of Creme of Coconut and made a great Coconut Spritzer.

I recommend an ice-old fruit or other flavored spritzer on these hot summer days.









P.S. I got lucky there's a restaurant supplier on Paseo de Montejo that sells the carbonation cartridges.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm trying to find out if this is the same Ria Stone who was interested in the Sasquan/Worldcon Dealer Room. If so, your email didn't work and I am trying to get in touch to give you the information you requested. Please feel free to contact me at angela@angelwearcreations.com (I'm the Dealer Room Coordinator). If this isn't you I apologize for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.