Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Monday, July 12, 2021

Microwave: Mug O'Spinach Frittata (Anti-Inflammatory)

Ok, Now, I have to search for Anti-Inflammatory recipes.
 
Here's my first attempt.
 
Microwave: Mug O’Spinach Frittata
(Anti-Inflammatory)
(Adapted from: Spinach-Tomato Frittata https://www.consumerreports.org/cooking-baking/anti-inflammatory-diet-recipes/)
 
 
Pre-Preparation:
 
1 Tomato Bouillon
1 Cup Water
 
In one cup of water, add Tomato bouillon, microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir until bouillon has dissolved.


Ingredients:

1 Dollop Veg oil
1 Grind Black Pepper opt
1 Tspn Onion Flakes
1/2 a Small Dessert Bowl Frozen Spinach
1 egg
1 Tspn Milk
1 TBspn Parm
1 TBspn Tomato Bouillon
Topping: Sprinkle with Thyme
 

Process:
 
Add oil to Mug.
Add Ground Black Pepper.
Add Onion Flakes.
Add Frozen Spinach.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
Stir ingredients thoroughly.
Return to microwave, cook on high for about 1 minute.
Add egg, milk, Parmesan cheese, tomato bouillon.
Stir, whip and mix ingredients vigorously.
Cover mug with a saucer.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
When cooked, use a fork to loosen egg mixture from sides of mug.
Tip contents onto plate.
Slice cooked mixture.
Sprinkle with Thyme.
 
 
Then, there are the dirty dishes :-) and the remaining Tomato bouillon for later use. Decided to freeze leftover tomato bouillon in an ice cube tray.
 
 
 
I added too much spinach but it was still tasty.
 
Note: I am not a dietitian, nutritionist etc.
I just try to eat as healthy as I can. Many of my recipes are GERD-friendly and now I am focusing on Anti-inflammatory-friendly recipes.
I do use a bit of dairy products which are on the GERD and Anti-inflammatory Do Not Eat lists.
 
#Anti-Inflammatory-friendly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.