Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Garlic Butter

Spruce Eats has become another of favorite go to recipe site.

For the present, the website is not full of popup boxes or moving videos which I like.

Lots of good info, written in an easy to understand manner.

Recipes include both fancy and simple recipes.

I always love a recipe website that offers tips.

For some reason, I was swimming in anchovy and sardine recipes and ended up on Spruce Eats and making garlic butter and anchovy butter for other recipes.

I know, I know, it's a simple recipe. But, it's all the other tips that make it fun.

Garlic Butter
(Adapted from: How to Make Simple Garlic Butter With Variations)


 Ingredients:

1/2 Cup Butter
1 Tspn Garlic Powder


Process:

Add butter to a container with a lid.
Add garlic powder.
Use a spoon to mix the ingredients thoroughly.

#GERD-friendly

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.