Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Lots of Good Food -- Made by Someone Else :-)

Been doing a lot of visiting these days. Eating out a lot. The only downside is I eat more than I normally would therefore I gain weight.




Joseph's Diner - Loved the Reuben, packed with corned beef and the sauce was great.  Mom loved Reubens.




Bistro Cultural -- Rabbit dinner - don't often get a chance to eat rabbit. This was good. Rabbit, I think is a bit on the lean side, less meaty than chicken but tasty.






My attempt at Spaghetti Sauce -- While I cooked down fresh grown tomatoes and added spices, my sister add the ground beef and more spices to make a very tasty spaghetti sauce.





 Charm -- Thai Restaurant -- Shrimp fried rice. It looked like more than I could eat but I put a big dent in this dinner and took some home.






Charm -- Thai Restaurant, homemade Tea flavored ice cream. It did taste like tea. I liked it.




 IHOP - a garden omelette. It was great, chock full of fresh vegetables.



Cracker Barrel -- had to get a picture of the rocking chairs on the front porch. Every time I go to Cracker Barrel, I have to get grits and collard greens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.