Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Toast to the Rescue - Gucamole and Salmon Topping

I am thoroughly enjoying Toast with various Toppings.

In my grocery explorations, I found two types of canned salmon. One was mixed with vegetables, ensalada de salmon, (carrots, corn, bell peppers and peas). The other was salmon de agua.

Also, this time I used a Salsa Guacamole by a different manufacturer. This one had some avocado in it. Others had had artificial flavor or avocado powder.

(Manufacturer: http://tuny.mx/familia-tuny-ensaladas/)

Toast to the Rescue (from boredom)!

Toast Topping . Guacamole and Canned Salmon
Adapted from: Tostas Nueva Presentacón by Cornelia Schinharl)


Ingredients:

1 slice doble fibra bread
Olive oil
2 level TBspns Salsa guacamole
2 Heaping TBspns salmon, canned
A sprinkle of lime juice
A Tspn Basil, dry, crushed
A sprinkle of garlic powder




Process:

Toast bread in skillet on both sides with a dollop of olive oil.
Remove toast, place on plate.
Spread guacamole over top of toast.
Spread salmon over guacamole.
Sprinkle lime juice, basil and garlic powder over salmon.




Tasty!

Note: I also tried ensalada de salmon. I like both versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.