Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Toaster Oven: Milk Toast

Got this idea from The Cook Book of Left-Overs.
 
Ingredients:
 
1-2 Slices of bread, toasted
Milk or milk substitute
Sugar (Optional)
 
Topping: Cinnamon

Process: 
 
Just make some toast, make it brown but not burnt.
Tear the toast into small chunks and add to a cereal bowl.
Add milk or a milk substitute.
Add Sugar, if desired, and topping.
 
Note: I used integral bread and a mixture of 1/2 Horchata & 1/2 milk (dry milk mix).
 
While this was a fast & tasty breakfast, you need to eat it immediately before it gets soggy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.