Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Vegetable Chopper

For years, I contemplated buying a blender, instead I bought a manual vegetable chopper.


It is simple to use and clean.


During COVID19, I did not go out much or very far.

Nearby tiendas did not have celery,so I got some chayote.
(Source: Wikipedia.com)
After I had washed it, removed the seed and cut it into slices,
I used the chopper to “dice” the chayote.

After adding the slices to the chopper bin and pumping the blades for a minute or two, the chayote was cut into variety of small pieces.



I added some of the chayote to a chicken salad mixture in place of celery. It tasted fresh and crunchy.

See also, Chicken Salad Mixture post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.