Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Friday, April 5, 2019

Spontaneous Writing - Trees


 Spontaneous writing is an exercise.

A person or a group writes for 5-10 minutes about a suggested word or image.

Trees

Gold, green, tall and wide, their branches are like roots in the sky. Watching birds fly through the leaves tells me there is another world in the trees.

Budding or falling leaves, the cycle of life and death mirrored in the shape of a leaf. Mythical layers of meaning are bound in the life of a tree.

These are some of the things I see in trees in a moment of time.

Skeletons against a winter sky, bright green and budding in Spring or fire red or muddy brown in Fall. The kaleidoscope of colors abound, always changing, always the same, the wonder of trees inspire and give joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.