Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

DIY Pineapple Lassi

I enjoy Indian food but because I am not a good cook, I have yet to try and make an Indian recipe. But, I did make my own version of a Lassi. I made this recipe before doing any research because it came out fine for me. But, I see I barely come close to a true Lassi recipe. Maybe next time, I will try adding more spices.


DIY Pineapple Lassi

Ingredients:

3 oz Yogurt, plain
3 oz Milk
A dollop (approximately 1 oz) or more of Pineapple juice (leftover from canned pineapples or regular juice), to suit your taste
Garnish: a dash of cinnamon powder (Optional)




Process:

Add ingredients to glass.
Stir.
Add ice, if desired.
Add garnish.


Resources:

WikiHow
https://es.wikihow.com/hacer-lassi

Wikipedia
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.