Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Coffee Limonade

I admit, I questioned the idea of coffee lemonade/limonade, but I tried it and liked it.

But, of course, I adapted the recipe to fit my circumstances.

Warning: I used instant decaf coffee :-)
(https://www.nescafe.com/our-coffees/nescafe-classic-decaf)


Coffee Limonade
(Adapted from: https://www.thedailymeal.com/recipes/lemonade-coffee-trend-jump-recipe)


Ingredients:

8 oz decaf coffee, cold (add 1 heaping teaspoon instant decaf to coffee cup, add 8 oz hot water)
A dollop of lime juice concentrate (my brand is pre-sweetened)
A dollop of water
Sugar to taste
Ice cubes


Process:

Allow hot coffee to cool.
Add coffee to a tall glass.
Add lime juice concentrate and water.
Add sugar, if needed.
Add ice cubes and stir.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.