Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Frozen Fruit & Nut Yogurt Cubes

When I don't have my usual sweet snacks around, I get inventive.

I had made my usual fruit and nut snack then I got an idea. Make frozen yogurt cubes with the mix.


Frozen Fruit & Nut Yogurt Cubes

Ingredients:

Fruit and Nut Mix Snack, see previous post.
1 220g (~8oz) container of liquid yogurt (Almost any flavor will do, I used Piña Coco)
1 ice cube tray


Process:

Take the ice cube tray and add about 1/2 teaspoon of fruit and nut mix into each of the cube slots.
Carefully, pour yogurt into each cube slot. Do not fill to top.
Place tray in freezer.
Wait at least 8 hours before eating.








Tasty. One cube is a mouthful but filling. Now, I have a sweet treat for at least a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.