Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Recipes from the Kitchen of a Frugal Non-Cook Revised -- follow this post for future Updates -- Publication not available at this time

I revised Recipes from the Kitchen of a Frugal Non-Cook.

Some new recipes were added as well as a few new Mocktails. Also, I cleaned it up a bit and added a few more promos.

As of today, readers and cooks can find a copy of the Recipes from the Kitchen of a Frugal Non-Cook  Revised on Smashwords as an eBook or on Lulu.com as a Print on Demand Book (POD) at:

Smashwords

New - Lulu Edition - Print on Demand




Update 1:

I was premature in making this post. The Smashwords ePub will not be ready for a few days. The Lulu POD needs to be resubmitted and probably won't be available until November 2016.


So Sorry.


Update 2:

9/22/16
Having trouble publishing on Smashwords. They say they see one thing, I see another, so revised publications are not available at this time. Not sure when my revisions will be available. I have tried all the tactics and SW advice to submit a clean ePub but SW still does not recognize new submission.









No comments:

Post a Comment