Quote

"I cannot live without books: but fewer will suffice where amusement, and not use, is the only future object." -- Thomas Jefferson

Friday, April 10, 2015

DIY Homemade Facial

There are many articles on making homemade cosmetics.

While I did research some time ago, I can't refer you to any particular website for more information.

But, this was my take away -- DIY Facial:

Ingredients:

Mask =  a dab Olive Oil
Wash = about 1/4 cup Milk
Astringent = about 1/4 cup Grape Juice
mild soap bar or liquid

Pour a small amount of grape juice and milk into separate small bowls.


Process:
  • Pour a dab of olive oil onto a fresh tissue.
  • Wipe olive oil on face with tissue. Spread oil over forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and out to the ears etc. Leave on face for 10 minutes.
  • Use a tissue to wipe off oil.
  • Dip fresh tissue into milk. Wipe face with milk.
  • Dip fresh tissue into grape juice. Wipe face with grape juice.
  • Wash face with mild soap and water.


Updated: 4/25/15 The correct order is: Mask, Wash, Astringent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to write a comment. I love to hear from my visitors.